Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What can I say? He's my bro.

You know...as annoying and aggravating as this kid gets, I'm glad he's my brother. He's some one that I can be proud of. Although, a lot of people can't say that them selves. He helps me with things no body else can help me with. Like...my patience. I've been learning to keep the anger in a tiny bit more every day. It's super hard at times, but I'm getting better at it. Sure...he's annoying, and a little bit in-mature. But you know what, I've got the feeling he's going to be one of the most successful people I will ever know. I hope that everyone can see what I see in my big-bro. He remembers all the good times we had that I would never recall on my own. And then I realize, hey, my brothers are meant to help me grow stronger and stronger, and that's all that they've done all my life. And I'm thankful for that. Thanks Bro!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Yeah! He's kinda goofy but he's a pretty good brother and you're lucky to have him.

Chastina said...

Brothers are funny that way. I'm glad you can already see past the annoying!

Hanna said...

i don't know HOW you can live with brothers like that....... but still, you are WAY lucky that you CAN at least get past the annoying...... you really need to teach me how to do that...