Sunday, December 13, 2009

Just a few things to say....

Look at this kid!! He's wearing a tux for his Choir concert. But dude, I thought I'd never stop laughing!! This punk looked so good, I started cracking up!! I don't exactly know why I started laughing like crazy, but when he walked out of his bedroom with the high-shoulders and shiny shoes, I stared at him for a couple of minutes and then started laughing like nuts. Who knew this kid would turn out looking so good in a tux? I thought it would make him look worse! But it turned out, that was probably the best he's going to look for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.....seriously, I'm NOT kidding. You probably look at him in the pictures and think, "Yeah, he looks pretty cute in that outfit." But if you had gotten a chance to look at my brother in real life......you would start cracking up in shock too. TRUST ME.


Hey! Recognize this ornament?? I believe it was given to my mooma the Christmas before we moved out of Utah, by an across-the-street-neighbor. This ornament is going to be going on our Christmas tree every year now. WE MISS YOU TONS ACROSS-THE-STREET-NEIGHBORS!!!

This is our Christmas Tree by the way....before the presents were put under it.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Well now that brother of yours looks down right smashing don't he?

Chastina said...

Wow! He cleans up good.

PMC said...

shoulder pads. they are the thing.

Hanna said...

i have no comment.....

Emma said...

Hanna, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ya' I thought he looked like James Bond...is it just me?? ;)