Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas!!! It's comin' to town!!

You see the glowing red Christmas Tree? That's mine. I got it out, set it up, decorated it, all that good stuff. You can't see them...but I put little golden and red bell ornaments on there. Plus a golden-glittery Christmas star on top. I'll be putting up some better pictures of our Christmas stuff. Some thing I'm proud of....wrapped the first Christmas present to put under the family tree (We have one big tree, and then my little one.), and I put up my own Christmas Tree. Christmas is comin' to town!!

I love Christmas!! The white elephants, gift exchanges, Christmas lights, Christmas trees, the mashed potatoes and gravy.....mmmmm. All that's missing is the snow. Nope. No snow for me. It's all gone for the next 4 years at least. I do hope that at least one of those 4 Christmas seasons will be spent in my home town. I'm gonna be sending out Christmas cards...so be ready. Miss you forever!! Have a cozy Christmas Season!!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

We miss you too babe. TONS! Your tree is be-U-ti-FUL! Red is my favorite color!!!!

PMC said...

not missing the snow...but yeah, i understand....thank you for doing that tree and wrapping the first gift...you are a doll and a half. ;)

Chastina said...

We miss you. Beautiful tree.

Hanna said...

gosh dang it i miss you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!! we've gotten LOTS of snow, and today the Rubow kids and jared made a snowman that had an ax in it's head........ and then i helped julie and kirsten make a little snow igloo..... so... yeah! i really really really hope you have a great christmas!!!