Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ouch!! What kind of Whacked out conspiricy is this!?


As you can see in this picture, my kitten, Wendel, is on top of the air conditioning. What this playful little cat is thinking? I'm not sure but I'm thinking this little guy is thinking something like this: Yikes!! That air is cold!! I'm sure he was thinking almost the exact same thing when he RAN into our glass clear back door. Except he was probably thinking more like this: Ouch! What kind of whacked out conspiracy is this!! He walked away slowly from the clear force field so as not to wake it up. ( so that he wouldn't get eaten) So what they say isn't true! Black cats aren't bad luck! Just the things around them. Well, mabe they are, because as soon as Wendle and his siblings started to use the litter box ( thank goodness) their mother started to poop every where, but the litter box! It was a nightmare in the garage! Kitty poop EVERYWHERE! That's right. EVERYWHERE!!!!!! But back to Wendel. This little kitten was the funnest to play with. But sometimes, I would think: Ouch what kind of whacked out consperisy is this!

1 comment:

nancyz said...

Hey Emma! I love cats, too. Fun blog you have here!