Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ella the chub chub


This is my fattest kitten, Ella. She was the chubbiest little thing EVER!!! She ate allot more than my other kittens. I've seen the daddy of these little kittens and Ella looks Exactly like her father! But below as you can see is Wendel. And he has that playful side of his daddy. But this little chubby, is the cutest kitten I've EVER seen. We would still have her but she ran away. It's all beacause we ran out of cat food and we were going to get some, but for the moment, we had to feed her dog food. But let me tell you where her favorite place to sleep was. On my bed. And at night, she would let me cuddle her. And one morning I woke up opened my eyes, and couldn't see anything. That's right folks, she was on my face. This little chubby loved attention! And whenever I woke her up, to get her to stop meowing ,I had to give her attention for at least an hour. Yeah, she was that spoiled. But when I got her to sleep, she wouldn't wake up!! Either she didn't get much sleep the night before, or she was just being lazy.

No comments: