Sunday, June 29, 2008

Clover the cutie!

This is my favorite kitten Clover. She was adorable! No real funny story for this kitten. But I can tell you what her favorite things were. Her favorite things to do: Play with towels, play hide and seek, and tackle Wendel. Oh! I remember a funny story now! It was the first time we brought all the kittens outside. They were all running around outside. Then when we were ready to bring them back inside, we couldn't find Clover! Then we heard her meow. We all started looking even harder. Then we found her about 30 minutes later. Yeah, thats kind of a long time. That's the story folks! Hope you enjoyed this paragraph long post!!

2 comments:

K said...

Emma - I haven't been able to leave many comments lately because I'm still trying to catch up after getting Murphy ready to leave on his mission, but I have looked at all your pictures and I've got to tell you, the hardest thing about writing is finding good titles, and you have done GREAT!!!

Rachel said...

Your photo's of your kittens are adorable. I love kittens. They are so soft and cuddly and soft and cuddly and soft and cuddly.......I love kittens!