Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Vacation.

I am going on vacation! I'm really excited! I'm going to be in Idaho for 2 whole weeks. I will not be able to put up blog posts because my grandparents are really uptight about kids getting on their computer. Plus there are going to be like...100 people all in one house. So...yeah...it's going to be one noisy, messy, chaotic household. To make it a little bit worse, all the kids have to sleep outside. It would be totally awesome, but there is this physio boy that lives across the street from my grandparents house. It freaks me out!! But I think there's going to be some of our older guy cousins out there with us, so we will be a little bit safer....I think.

I'm super excited because we get to go on a plane ride all around Idaho! The best part about the plane ride is that my grandpa and uncle are going to drive it! It is going to be awesome......

4 comments:

Rachel said...

You'll have a great time Emma. The flying will be a blast. Both my dad and brother are pilots. :D It is way cool.


As for the psycho boy across the street, put up a sign in front of your tent that says, "All who enter must wear panty hose, sleep with hard rock curlers in their hair, and must poke themselves in the eye with their mascarra wand at least once a day". He'll stay away........

Hanna said...

Lol Rachel!!! I know you will have fun Emma, I love Idaho!!! Hope that psycho boy stays away, you know, if you put that sign up, it will be hilarious if you do! Have a great time!!!

Emma said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! Rachel!!! I wish you had put that comment up BEFORE I left!! I would have TOTALLY done it!!!!!

K said...

LOVE the horses on your blog page, girl-o. Sorry I couldn't answer sooner. Some day you'll know why. But I'm glad you're back.