Friday, June 19, 2009

Manti Miracle Pagent!


I went to the Manti Pageant last night and it was SO awesome!! I loved it!! We left the church at 5:45. My 2 BFs and I went with the Lorel leader(At least I think she's the Lorels' leader). We probably should have ridden with some one else because on our way, we got pulled over. We were all really freaked out. But it was FUNNY!! As soon as the Police guy left, we all started CRACKING UP!!! I don't know what was SO funny, but it just was! We got there at 7:30 and It didn't even start until 9:30! So we just messed around for a little while. Then me and my BF went with our YW leader and got our water bottles from her car. While we were at her car, we grabbed some hand warmers, which was worth it. It got really cold later in the night. The play was great! When ever the lights went out in between sections of the play, it felt like you could see all the stars in space. Of course that's not possible, but that's what it felt like. It was so cool! The Manti Pagent was about the Restoration of the church. It was really cool. On our way back home from the Pagent, we stopped to look at the stars. Our YW turned her car lights off and there weren't any cars on the road. There weren't any lights, because we were in the middle of now where. You could easily see the Milky Way. By the time we got home, it was 1:15 in the morning! 5:45-1:15 is how long we were away from home! And guess what? My oldest brother watched a movie after that! HE'S CRAZY I TELL YA!!! CRAZY!!!!! I was just about ready to drop dead after the Manti Pagent! And he's watching a whole movie!? Wow......that's weird.

5 comments:

PMC said...

i am so glad you had fun! how cute and wonderful!!! your yw leaders are so amazing and fabulous and ... yeah..they ROCK! so do you my darling love....

Rachel said...

How fun! I always love going to the pageant and way much funner to go with your BF's!

Glad you didn't freeze and ya......your brother is weird. :D I was TIRED waiting up for Brennan to come home!

Hanna said...

It was totally awesome!!! Espically when we saw all those shooting stars!!! I actually did drop dead after I got home....... I slept with the hand warmers!!!
lol :)

Emma said...

You slept with the HAND WARMERS?!
That's funny. LOL

K said...

I remember going there. Only did it once. Long drive, huh? But not so long with friends. I'm so glad you got the chance!!