Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring Break!!

Spring Break!!!!! I LOVE spring break!!! No homework or coming home at 5pm every evening! FINALLY!!! I get to go horse-back riding, hang out with my new friends, go to Prescott on Tuesday with my almost life-long friend, get to go to a movie party with the YW, and all that good stuff!! SO AWESOME!!!! I already got to go to this awesome Ostrage Festival thing, where they actually RIDE the Ostrages! It was so cool! We got to go on all these rides and everything. I got a really bad sun-burn though...I wore a necklace today and the chain against my neck hurt really bad. My 2nd cousins came over earlier tonight, and we had an awesome time eating Girl Scout cookies, and hamburgers. It's only been 3 days since Spring Break started, and I'm already having a FABULOUS time!!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I WANT SPRING BREAK!!!!

Sounds like you are packing yours with lots of fun good stuff! The way it should be spent.

Chastina said...

It sounds like you are enjoying spring break to the fullest. Now I'm craving a spring break!

Hanna said...

uh- excuse me?! spring break already?! it's not even spring yet!!! omw!!! and you have beautiful weather and, and, and, AGHAHGAHGHAGHAG IT'S JUST NOT FAIR OKAY?! IT'S JUST NOT FAIR! AND CHASTINA! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MOVE YOUNG LADY!! (i heard ur moving) AND IF YOU DO MOVE YOU BETTER MOVE JUST TWO HOUSES DOWN!!

K said...

ME TOO. I WANT SPRING BREAK TOO!! I'm TIRED of being the mom and the grown-up and the sensible one who's afraid to take any chances and have adventures!!!!

Hanna - they have to have spring break early because once their summer starts, nobody can go outside without being fried. Warm in AZ equals WAY HOT here. And if Chastina stays, my beloved son will have no house in which to raise my grandchildren!! (which would be oaky if Chastina could actually stay). Every coin has two odd sides.

Emma said...

Chastina is moving?! Make her move here!!!