Saturday, June 21, 2008

Watch out for the Giants!


As you can see is this picture, I shrank everyone , and put them on a stick. How did we make this picture? You shall never know. Alright I'll tell you anyway. I shrank them. Yes, it is true I was that cruel. But I was kind enough to make them big again. The whole story, T invited His Friend K over and they decided they wanted to make a photo show. Luckily K brought along some photo taking skills with him. So we used the yard as a prop to help us along the way. And then the camera went "click" about every five minutes, up until the clock struck 2:45. then it stopped. They went into the house to put all the pictures on the computer. The photo show tured out great! And the pictures turned out great too. Just remember, watch out for the Giants!

No comments: