Sunday, September 6, 2009

Toilet brushes are soooo usefull.....

Toilet brushes can be used for many,many things. Cleaning the TOILET, scrubbing the carpet (is that why it's so green???), sword fighting....sword fighting is the most popular in this house hold. Adam figured that one out all on his own. He found the nearest toilet brush in sight (which is where it shouldn't have been). Mitch, having a PVC pipe at hand already, started trying to defeat Adam. Adam having the "strongest" weapon, decided to take on the challenge. Adam won. Seeing as he had the weapon that had the strongest abilities. I think you know what I mean.....

You know, I never got why the 5 and under ones always get into the things they can't play with when the could be sword fighting with "real" fake swords. I'll never understand exactly why they do that....I guess it's just a boy thing. Yeah, that's it, a boy thing......

4 comments:

Rachel said...

It is a boy thing!! A grose boy thing. Excepting I can remember my mother getting after me when I was young for putting the mop on my head and pretending it was hair. The dread lock lookin' mop. She'd say, "That is so dirty, I scrub the floor with that".....and I'd smile and flip my "locks" over my shoulder and prance around while my mother looked at me in "dread".......

How's that for a play on words??? :D Your brothers will probably grow up to be plumbers. I played with mops......I grew up to be a maid......so see? Be careful what you play with as a child! Consider yourself forwarned my dear! Play with money. Lots and lots of money! And then call me when you make your first billion.

K said...

Best not to try to figure out the boy mind, Emma. It really is full of toilet brushes and all kinds of other gross things.

Hanna said...

totally a boy thing.
r u lovin ur new house in az?
♥.♥

Emma said...

I like it....the pool is great!! We did this debate thing at school about the stamp act thing.....really fun!! This african american girl was really good at debating stuff. I'll write about it in the next post!! READ!!